Click to Activate
1.) Transaction Monitoring
By registering a payment card in connection with transaction monitoring, you authorize Rapid Rewards Fulfillment, LLC (RRF) and its Third Party Service Providers (Figg, Inc) to share your payment card information with payment card networks, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, so it knows you enrolled. You authorize payment card networks to monitor transactions on your registered card(s) to identify qualifying purchases in order to determine whether you have qualified for or earned an offer linked to your payment card, and for payment card networks to share such transaction details with RRF and its Third Party Service Providers (Figg, Inc) to enable your card-linked offer(s). You may opt-out of transaction monitoring on the payment card(s) you have registered by removing all registered payment cards.
2.) Card Eligibility
Not all Visa, MasterCard, and American Express cards are eligible for registration. Visa, MasterCard, and American Express Corporate cards, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express Purchasing cards, non-reloadable prepaid cards, government-administered prepaid cards (including EBT cards), healthcare (including Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or insurance prepaid cards), Visa Buxx, and Visa-, MasterCard-, and American Express-branded cards whose transactions are not processed through the Visa U.S.A payment system, MasterCard payment system, and/or American Express payment system are not eligible to participate.
3.) Transaction Eligibility
Not all transactions with your registered Visa, MasterCard and American Express card are tracked by Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You acknowledge that Visa, MasterCard, and American Express may be unable to monitor every transaction made with your enrolled Visa, MasterCard, or American Express card, including PIN-based purchases, purchases you initiate through identification technology that substitutes for a PIN, payments made through other payment methods (such as a digital wallet or a third party payment app, where you may choose your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express card as a funding source but you do not present your card directly to the merchant), payments of existing balances, balance transfers, or transactions that are not processed or submitted through the Visa U.S.A., MasterCard, and American Express payment systems, and that these transactions are not eligible.
4.) Debit Instructions
If you register a debit card, your transaction must be processed as a ‘credit’ (i.e., signature) transaction to make sure the transaction can be monitored. Do not use a Personal Identification Number (PIN) when paying for your purchases with your enrolled card if you want the transaction to be eligible for cash back or offer completion.
5.) Double Enrollment Restrictions
Please note that we use Figg, Inc. as our service provider to help us operate our program. Your payment card may only be enrolled in one program operated by Figg, Inc. If you have already enrolled a payment card with a separate program operated by Figg, Inc., you will be unable to register that card in both RRF programs and the other Figg, Inc.-operated program. You may enroll another payment card in RRF programs or deactivate your card in the other Figg, Inc.– operated program.
6.) Statement credits
Statement credits will not appear or be reflected on your transaction receipt from the merchant at the time of purchase and will instead be reflected on your periodic card statement. Subject to eligibility verification and settlement of the Qualifying Transaction, statement credits will typically appear on your card statement on or around the 22nd of each month to the registered payment card you have chosen to receive all credits for all registered cards.
7.) Release of Card Networks (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) from liability
“TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, RRF AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS (INCLUDING PAYMENT CARD NETWORKS AND PAYMENT PROCESSORS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RRF AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS (INCLUDING PAYMENT CARD NETWORKS AND PAYMENT PROCESSORS) DO NOT WARRANT THE DATA, CONTENT, ANALYTICS, FEATURES, OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION TRANSACTION DATA OR USER SUBMISSIONS OR OTHER DATA PROVIDED BY OTHER USERS, TO BE UNINTERRUPTED, ACCURATE, USEFUL, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL KOIYN OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS (INCLUDING PAYMENT CARD NETWORKS OR PAYMENT PROCESSORS) BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OR RELATED TO THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF PROGRAM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN NO EVENT WILL RRF OR ITS AFFILIATES’, CONTRACTORS’, EMPLOYEES’, AGENTS’, OR THIRD PARTY PARTNERS’ OR SUPPLIERS’ (INCLUDING PAYMENT CARD NETWORKS’ AND PAYMENT PROCESSORS’) TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID TO YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING KOIYN DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRECEDING YOUR CLAIM.”
8.)Program Opt Out
To opt out of our program and unlink your cards, you must follow the steps below:
1) Go to the My Account dropdown, select My Wallet
2) Click the ‘X’ next to the card to remove
3) Confirm you want to delete card
4) You must repeat this process for every card you wish to delete
9.) Card-Linked Offer Detail Disclosures
For most offers, the maximum statement credit you can receive from one (1) qualified transaction is $250. For example, on a $3,000 qualified transaction made in connection with an offer that was for 10% cash back, the maximum statement credit you would receive is $250. Please review the terms of the offer to understand all relevant limitations of the offer which may include, amongst other things, a higher maximum amount of statement credit that can be received by redeeming that offer. Finally, the merchant may change or discontinue the offer at any time up to the point of purchase without notice to You. The merchant's offer page within the program will have the current description of the offer. Based on the offer type, the offer may require action to either activate the offer or enable a higher cash back amount on the merchant's offer page within the program prior to each purchase and remain activated until the time of purchase.
Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do, and how we collect, share and
principles to keep in mind:
a. Our online services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from, or market our products and services to children under 13. Parents can contact our customer service department to access, change, or delete the personal information that has been submitted by a child. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete it.
b. As a member or user of an RRF product or service, we will use and share the information that we collect from or about you in accordance with the details below, which provide you with certain choices with respect to the use and sharing of your personal information.
Information We May Collect
When you visit our websites, we may collect personal information from or about you when it is entered by you or sent to us, including but not limited to:
a. Information you provide to us by completing forms on our website: For example, your name, contact, and address information, and any other information you may provide in the forms on our website;
b. Information you provide to us by contacting us: Any personal information you may provide to us when you email or call us, such as name, phone number, employer, and any other details you provide in your communications. RRF may also request your contact information for the purposes of having someone contact you for additional information, or in response to your request for information from us;
c. Transaction information when you purchase products or services from us: For example, if you make purchases with your credit card, we may use your credit card information for shipping, billing, and credit card validation purposes;
d.Login information, such as username and password, that you may use in connection with our Services;
e. Information we may receive from your financial institution, such as payment card data and other transactional information;
f. Information we may receive from your employer, such as credentials, employer identification information, and other information you have provided to your employer; and
g. Information about your activity through our products and services, including your device information, such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the Site.
We may also receive information about your transactions directly from your financial institution in order to process your rewards or redemptions transactions.
- Use transaction data to confirm a Qualifying Purchase or return to match transactions to confirm whether you qualify for a statement credit;
- Share transaction data with the participating merchant where a transaction occurred as needed for the merchant to confirm a specific transaction occurred or points should be awarded; for example, the date and amount of your purchase and the last 4 digits of your card number so the merchant can verify your purchase with its records if there is a missing or disputed transaction;
- Provide participating merchants aggregated and anonymized information relating specifically to registered card activity solely to allow participating merchants to assess the results of their campaign;
- Create a record of the transaction data and thereafter maintain and use data in connection with operating the Program;
- Conduct analysis for the improvement and optimization of the Program; and Provide information in order to respond to a request from government authority or a payment organization involved in a transaction with you or a merchant.
- You authorize the sharing, exchange and use of transaction data described above and herein by and among RRF and RRF’s Third Party Service Providers, applicable Payment Card Networks and applicable Merchants.
- To opt out of our program and unlink your cards, you must follow the steps below:
1. Go to the My Account dropdown, select My Wallet
2. Click the ‘X’ next to the card to remove
3. Confirm you want to delete card
4. You must repeat this process for every card you wish to delete
Usage and Other Information
Additional Sources of Information
Use of Information
We use the information discussed above in a number of ways, such as:
- Processing reward or redemption transactions;
-Verifying your identity (such as when you access your account information);
- Preventing fraud and enhancing the security of your account or our online services;
- Responding to your requests and communicating with you;
- Reporting program activities to our client program owners;
- Managing your program preferences;
- Performing analytics concerning your use of our online services, including your responses to our emails and the pages and advertisements you view;
- Providing you tailored content and marketing messages on behalf of our clients and partners;
- Monitoring our site or portal performance;
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new products and services, improving existing products and services, performing data analytics, and performing internal functions such as accounting and auditing);
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies; and
- For any other purposes that we may specifically disclose at the time you provide or we collect your information.
We may also use data that we collect on an aggregate or anonymous basis (such that it does not identify any individual customer, directly or indirectly) for various business purposes, where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to perform the relevant processing activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected, why it is processed, and relevant legal or operation retention needs. For example, we may retain your data for as long as you hold a rewards account so that we may process and fulfill your future award transactions. We may also be legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. When the relevant processing activity has been completed, we may destroy your data, or alternatively anonymize the data in such a way that you are not personally identifiable, either directly or indirectly.
Sharing of Information
RRF may share the information we collect from and about you with our affiliates and other third parties to bring you a range of quality and reliable products and services designed to meet your needs. For example, we may share your information with:
- RRF third-party service providers like merchandise reward fulfillment, travel fulfillment and mailing service suppliers;
- RRF affiliated websites and businesses in an effort to bring you improved service across our family of products and services, when permissible under relevant laws and regulations;
- Other companies to bring you co-branded services, products or programs;
- Third parties or affiliates in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a sale, consolidation or merger of RRF businesses; and
Where appropriate, we will limit sharing of your information in accordance with the choices you have provided us.
We may share anonymous or aggregated information (such that it does not identify any individual customer, directly or indirectly) with third parties to help deliver products, services, and content that are tailored to the users of our online services and for other purposes. Otherwise, RRF will never sell or rent any of your personal information, and we will never share your personal information publicly without your consent.
Understanding Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Tracking Technologies
“Cookies” are small amounts of data a website can send to a visitor’s web browser. They are often stored on the device you are using to help track your areas of interest. Cookies may also enable us, our service providers or other companies we work with to analyze your use of our online services over time to customize your experience. Most web browsers allow you to adjust your browser settings to decline or delete cookies, but doing so may degrade your experience with our online services.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags, web beacons are typically one-pixel, transparent images located on a webpage or in an email or other message. These, or similar technologies may be used on our sites and in some of our digital communications (such as email or other marketing messages). They may also be used when you are served advertisements or you otherwise interact with advertisements outside of our online services. These are principally used to help recognize users, assess traffic patterns and measure site or campaign engagement. Our sites do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
Linking to Third-Party Websites
Transferring Your Information
Basis for Processing - European Union Residents
Data protection law in Europe requires a “lawful basis” for collecting and retaining personal information from residents of the European Economic Area. Our lawful bases include:
- Performing the contract we have with you: In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligation to deliver our services, and assist with any questions you may have.
-Consent: We may ask your consent to process your personal information in some situations.
- Legal compliance: Sometimes the law says we need to collect and use your data.
- Legitimate interests: This is a term in data protection law that allows us to process your personal information if we have a fair reason to use your data, and only if we do so in ways which do not hurt your interests and rights. We sometimes require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in running our business, including for delivering our services, fraud prevention, quality assurance, and marketing purposes, as long as our use of your data does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests. This allows us to improve and develop the quality of the online experience we offer all our users.
The security of your information is our top priority. We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and international standards to protect and limit access to your personal information. RRF also actively monitors our systems and your account for suspicious or fraudulent activity.
Managing Employee Conduct
RRF has an absolute commitment to integrity, our related values and ethical standards, and the associated business conduct we expect from all our employees. These standards include specific guidelines about how employees must safeguard confidential information, including our customers’ data.
RRF maintains compliance with all required data protection regulations that apply to the information systems and data we collect. RRF regularly validates its security, operational, and business practices, both internally and through third party audits.
RRF uses at minimum 128-Bit Encryption each time you access your account(s) and perform transactions on our portals. Look for the website URL to start with https:// or have a lock symbol, such as the one shown below:
RRF regularly tests the web security of our sites and products.
As another security measure, RRF enforces session timeouts after several minutes of inactivity on our sites and products. To ensure your security, in some cases we ask that you re-enter your User ID and password to resume your activity.
RRF continuously monitors the registration, login, and activities of accounts to detect fraudulent or unauthorized use of your account.
What Can You Do To Help?
- Help protect yourself by keeping your operating system, browser, and anti-virus software up-to-date so you'll have the latest security enhancements.
- Regularly monitor your account for suspicious activity.
- Watch out for phishing emails. Use caution when opening links or attachments in emails that you are not expecting.
- Use strong passphrases and change them frequently.
- Use safe practices when on social media.
Please note that information you send to us electronically may not be secure when it is transmitted to us, depending on the systems and communication channels you use. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate confidential information to us.
Controlling Your Personal Information
Below describes how and why RRF processes and shares your personal information, and under which circumstances you can limit certain activities. Whenever we process your data for the reasons listed below, we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in mind.
|Reasons we may process or share your personal information
|Does RRF process or share this information?
|Can you limit this processing or sharing?
|For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your redemption or purchase transactions, maintain your account(s) or other RRF program management items.
|No, to limit this sharing you must no longer be a member of the RRF platform.
|For legal reasons – such as to respond to court orders, law enforcement and legal investigations.
|No, RRF complies with all legally supported requests for information.
|For our marketing purposes - to offer products and services to you on behalf of RRF and our clients.
|Yes, RRF typically seeks your consent before collecting your information for marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent in certain circumstances. You may also object to certain marketing practices by contacting us as described below.
|For our affiliates' everyday business purposes – to support RRF products and services.
|No, to limit this sharing you must no longer be a member of the RRF platform.
Updating Your Information
Keeping your account information up to date is very important. You may review or update certain account information by logging in and accessing your profile, depending on the RRF product or service portal used. If you cannot change the incorrect information online, or you prefer to request changes offline, please refer to the “Know Your Options” section below.
Know Your Options
Users or Site visitors residing in certain locations, including the European Union, Switzerland, and California, may be afforded certain additional rights regarding their personal information. Except where an exception or exemption applies, these rights may include the right to: 1) request access to the information we have collected about you, as well as the right to review our data collection practices related to you, 2) request deletion of your personal information that we hold about you, 3) request correction of the data we hold about you, and 4) not to be discriminated against due to your exercise of any of the preceding rights. While these rights are not globally applicable, all of our customers are entitled to request access to the personal information that we hold about them. To ensure that your personal information is accurate and complete, please contact us through the email address below regarding any errors or updates affecting the personal information that we may hold.
If you have contacted RRF and have further questions about how to protect yourself, or if you
have any concerns about how RRF handles or processes your personal information, you may contact
the data protection authority for your area:
- U.S. Residents: Visit the Federal Trade Commission Consumer Information website at www.ftc.gov .
- EU Residents: Visit the European Commission website at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm , and find the data protection authority for your country.
- Swiss Residents: Visit the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner website at https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/e .